Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 28-FEB-2017 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
  • You can contact Admin via Email: [email protected]

• - OUR NEW DOMAIN: CARDINGF.COM -
    Connection secured via HTTPS & Anti-DDoS Protection -   

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum
    Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
    Buy AD on Forum by Clicking Here! 
     Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked 

Thread Rating:
    • 27 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

[-]
    Tags
    carderscave ru for sale

CARDINGF.COM FOR SALE
    CARDINGF.COM holds a variety of tutorial forums, as well as posts that are used to help users improve their hacking skills. Most of the website is locked, unless you become a registered member. We claim to provide services for dumps, WU transfers, and shipping multiple items. CARDINGF  provides the most trustworthy escrow service, with satisfaction guaranteed 3,000+ Completed Escrow Deals.

The forum also provides a list of its members, highlighting the verified users and VIP’s. We also provide up to date statistics of their current registered members. Compared to various other websites, CARDINGF gets a lot of foot traffic throughout the day 5,000 unique visitors+ (Google Analytics). Google rank 1 and Top results on Google for Hacking Forum or Carding Forum.

VIP Subscriptions weekly profit: $100+
    Escrow Service weekly profit: $500+
    Weekly Donations: $150+
    Daily Visitors: 5,000+ (Google Analytics)
    Daily Registration: 70 Members
    Daily posts: 400+
    Domain registration age:  2011 (Expire 2016)
    Domain Renewal Cost: 10$ (.com)
    Domain is bulletproof (No DMCA)
    Google rank 1
    Forum software: MyBB (Secured, Updated to latest version - No bugs)
    Forum Database: Optimized 5GB
    Email Database: 25,000 Emails
    Users: 25,000+
    Custom Theme worth: $500
    Custom built Plugins + Escrow System
    Verified and Trusted Vendors
    Cloudflare Protection ENABLED
    Server and DDOS Protection costs: $100 per month (Full Access)

Price: $1,000 or custom offer (Bitcoin, Perfect Money or Western Union can be used.

Complete Ownership will be handed over.
    Page 2 (The above is first post of this thread)
    Send me your jabber via PM
    (Today)CRIPTOR Wrote: I'm basically looking for somebody who'd take the ownership and continue, since this is kind of a time consuming job. This is the reason why the price is low. Time mostly.

I figured time consumption would have been the main variable. ("All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy") Hell, with over 25,000 registered users, it is unfortunate to observe the lack of even a few members offering to volunteer a small skim of their spare time to help free up some of yours without having to sell the site off. Ya know, trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up a turd from the clean end.
    War, you are very honest, can you introduce person to do wu transfer to Africa? I need need urgently.
    what is price?
    I want to buy this forum
    (Today)CRIPTOR Wrote: I'm basically looking for somebody who'd take the ownership and continue, since this is kind of a time consuming job. This is the reason why the price is low. Time mostly.

Why not assign some mods here and there that will do the job for you?Cleaning up posts and stuff
    If you need a someone to work on it and ease your time admin you can reach me.