Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 31-January-2017 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
Cardingf.com - #1 Carding Forum, Top Carders Forums, Carder Forum with Legit Carders and Hackers. Real WU, MG and Bank Transfers. CVV
  • You can contact Admin to purchase ad or get help via Email: [email protected]

• - OUR NEW DOMAIN: CARDINGF.COM -
    Connection secured via HTTPS & Anti-DDoS Protection -   

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum
    Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
    Buy AD on Forum by Clicking Here! 
     Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked 

Thread Rating:
    • 31 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average

[-]
    Tags
    cyrus victor of darknetforums com is a big ripper

Cyrus victor of darknetforums.com is a big RIPPER
    Cyrus victor ripped me for 600 dollars, on darknetforums he seems legit and everybody is talking good about him.
    I think that the whole darknetforum is maby 3-5 people that work together, the admin and cyrus victor and some few more are together, if you try to write a repley about cyrus victor then admin first haft to see it, when he read it then he dont accept it.
    The only thing you can read about cyrus is that he is legit, there is no bad comments on him, but if you read on other forums then many says that cyrus victor is a ripper.
    com my conclusion is that darknetforums is ruled by a group of people that work together only for one thing and that is for ripping you and me, com stay away from darknetforums.Stay away from cyrus victor he is a scammer he scammed he and many other people,i tried to post that he scammed he but the admin banned for complaining that means the admin Joker stash and cyrus victor is the same person.
    BEWARE!!LET THIS SCAM ALERT BE SEEN EVERYWHERE,STAY AWAY FROM CYRUS VICTOR OF DARKNETFORUMS.NET,ICQ:653273710 HE IS A BIG SCAMMER!!
    Thanks for warning us!
    I will vouch for this claim as well in fact I will show a screenshot and proof of me getting ripped cyrus Victor as well.
    He took 3800$. Via escrow.. I had his Bank Account Hacked in RESPONSE CLEANED OUT 24K LOL.
    I HATE RIPPERS, I AM BIG BITCOIN MINER AND HACKER. I AM NOT FOR HIRE BUT I PAY WELL FOR WU TRANSFER, I HOPE ESCROW HERE IS RESPONSIVE. com FAR NO DEAL com CAN NOT VOUCH.
    @WARS CAN YOU EMAIL ME FOR 30K IN TRANSFER NEEDS.
    IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NEED FOR SPAMMING OR RDP, SCAM PAGES. PM ME
    PLEASE KEEP THIS FORUM FREE OF RIPPERS. I LOAN BITCOIN TO ANYONE WITH COLLATERAL FYI.
    @WARS I WANT TO UPGRADE TO VIP ASAP ALSO WANT WU TRANSFER ASAP.
    BITCOIN PRICE WILL DOUBLE TO TRIPLE IN 24 HOURS LETS WORK TOGETHER.
    Been ripped by same guy just 30min ago have proof waiting to show... also stephan_Storm is also another ripper!!!!! Be careful please :( i lost my last 100 now im 7k in debit and feel like i cant trust anyone else

Life sucks
    Its true as well, the admin with ICQ 211611 scammed me of JUST $20 worth of bitcoins! wtf, I think you guys are right, the team behind darnetforum are scammers!
    CYRUS VICTOR JUST RIPPED ME OF $300 YESTERDAY.....I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY ON EARTH I NEVER BOTHERED TO CHECK HIM OUT ON OTHER FORUMS BEFORE TRANSFERING....WTF
    (Today)Crypt07 Wrote: I will vouch for this claim as well in fact I will show a screenshot and proof of me getting ripped cyrus Victor as well.
    He took 3800$. Via escrow.. I had his Bank Account Hacked in RESPONSE CLEANED OUT 24K LOL.
    I HATE RIPPERS, I AM BIG BITCOIN MINER AND HACKER. I AM NOT FOR HIRE BUT I PAY WELL FOR WU TRANSFER, I HOPE ESCROW HERE IS RESPONSIVE. com FAR NO DEAL com CAN NOT VOUCH.
    @WARS CAN YOU EMAIL ME FOR 30K IN TRANSFER NEEDS.
    IF ANYONE ELSE HAS NEED FOR SPAMMING OR RDP, SCAM PAGES. PM ME
    PLEASE KEEP THIS FORUM FREE OF RIPPERS. I LOAN BITCOIN TO ANYONE WITH COLLATERAL FYI.
    @WARS I WANT TO UPGRADE TO VIP ASAP ALSO WANT WU TRANSFER ASAP.
    BITCOIN PRICE WILL DOUBLE TO TRIPLE IN 24 HOURS LETS WORK TOGETHER.

Cyrus Victor and Joker Stash are one. I have a detailed chat with both of them and i was convinced that they shouldn't be dealt with especially on their website and even elsewhere. They are big rippers. Please be warned.

If you need a legitimate and successful WU transfer expert who does his own thing by himself, contact Bari Ehteram on ICQ (705188977).