Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 31-January-2017 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
Cardingf.com - #1 Carding Forum, Top Carders Forums, Carder Forum with Legit Carders and Hackers. Real WU, MG and Bank Transfers. CVV
  • You can contact Admin to purchase ad or get help via Email: [email protected]

• - OUR NEW DOMAIN: CARDINGF.COM -
    Connection secured via HTTPS & Anti-DDoS Protection -   

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum
    Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
    Buy AD on Forum by Clicking Here! 
     Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked 

Thread Rating:
    • 32 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

[-]
    Tags
    his im quot vacation on mattys chick plz help ideas for drops

Ideas For Drops
    Hey brother thanks for the info. I seen somewhere that when a package gets intercepted, Customs or the Feds place an alarm in the package and when the recipient receives and opens it, the alarm will trigger leading them to track where it ends up. I'm trying to think of a way to get an anon drop. My idea is to use the College/University Campus not too far from me. It's a small campus but still with it's fair share of students (international, local, whatevs). I can blend in and hang around the campus. There's quite a few buildings of course and some relatively small study areas that I can hang around. The postman can take allday although considering it is a small town they should be done pretty early.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Ideas For Drops - by blaspa - Today