Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 31-January-2017 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
Cardingf.com - #1 Carding Forum, Top Carders Forums, Carder Forum with Legit Carders and Hackers. Real WU, MG and Bank Transfers. CVV
  • You can contact Admin to purchase ad or get help via Email: [email protected]

• - OUR NEW DOMAIN: CARDINGF.COM -
    Connection secured via HTTPS & Anti-DDoS Protection -   

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum
    Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
    Buy AD on Forum by Clicking Here! 
     Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked 

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
    Tags
    is there a reason i cant see post dates ?

Negative Is there a reason I cant see post dates ?
    Can upgraded members see dates when posts were made ?

This is kind of confusing if I cant see how old a topic is.

Is it a restriction on new users or something ? Please help.
    Due to the fact that we ARE a public carding forum not an underground dark web. We are kinda forced to enable security precautions in case our forum gets taken down. We have implemented a feature where the Database does not store any IP addresses, activities such as user actions, and admin/staff actions. THE ACTIVITY LOG has been completely removed

And to answer your question: Because we removed a lot of things from the database including TIME AND DATE of posts, these will not appear on any threads because of the fact if the police seize the database no ips and times and dates or user actions are saved in case a user is stupid enough to not stay protected over the net when browsing our forums, if in any case he gets arrested, no time and date or activity actions are stored on the db that can be USED against him in a court of law. com we are trying to protect ourselves and more importantly our members of the community. As long as this is in ACTIVE COMMUNITY with active posts and the content is good it shouldn't matter when the posts were made. I suggest each member add their email addresses to each posts to continue discussions outside of the forum or for someone to contact each other to see if they are still selling/buying or requesting help of such posts made.
    Thanks dude I appreciate the really clear and detailed explanation, it makes sense !! =)
    Smart thinking. And I genuinely hope it is not there in the database. Not even a trace. :)