Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 31-January-2017 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
Cardingf.com - #1 Carding Forum, Top Carders Forums, Carder Forum with Legit Carders and Hackers. Real WU, MG and Bank Transfers. CVV
  • You can contact Admin to purchase ad or get help via Email: [email protected]

• - OUR NEW DOMAIN: CARDINGF.COM -
    Connection secured via HTTPS & Anti-DDoS Protection -   

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum
    Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
    Buy AD on Forum by Clicking Here! 
     Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked 

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
    Tags
    tut how to card steam

[TUT] How to card steam[TUT]
    Hi All
    Here is my method for carding steam PROPERLY not using directly cc checkout

REQUIREMENTS
    *LIVE cc not used on paypal
    *whitelisted IP
    *CLEAR COOKIES AND RESET IP TO MAKE SURE NO ERROR from previous attempts

First go to
    http://store.steampowered.com/

Second add the game you want ie. Black Ops 2

ThirdGo to checkout and fill in any address that matches your ip location

Fourth Choose paypal as checkout. Fill in matching details on paypal as you had in steam. USE visa or mastercard as cc. Match your steam name as paypal name.
    Don't create a paypal account. Just choose guest checkout if available. If you have to create paypal account use new email that matches steam.

Pay with paypal and enjoy steam for a lot longer

ERRORS
    Here are some paypal errors and explainations
    This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued it. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Please enter a different card.
    This means there is not enough balance on the card

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
    This is because the card was used via paypal checkout already and cant be re-used with different info

Error:Return to merchant
    Paypal have detected an issue with your details com to fix you need to
    1:Clear your cookies
    2:Reset your ip or socks or vpn change ip
    3on't use the same email you were using. Start fresh again with all new details

We can't verifiy the billing address of the card provided..........
    This is more than likely Amex or Discover com if this is visa or mastercard then its a slightly more secure one com use a different card with no avs issues
    Hey I Have Used Bin To Create A Fake CC i want to know how to Put Fake Details Into it com that i could card steam easily.